Bobbi humphrey - blue breakbeats
Over 3,891 items sold. % negative feedback. Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales.
Humphrey signed with Blue Note in 1971. Her smooth blend of jazz, funk, pop, and R&B fit in well with the new sound of Blue Note, and her six albums for the label -- Flute In, Dig This, Blacks and Blues, Satin Doll, Live at Montreux, and Fancy Dancer -- were all successes. In particular, 1973's Blacks and Blues was a rousing success, earning her a crossover pop and R&B audience. That same year, she played the Montreux Festival in Switzerland. In 1976, she was named Best Female Instrumentalist by Billboard. The following year, she switched record labels, signing with Epic and releasing Tailor Made that same year. She also played on Stevie Wonder's platinum album Songs in the Key of Life in 1977.
- Bing Crosby - La Vie En Rose / I Cross My Fingers
- Lightnin' Hopkins - Morning Blues: Charly Blues Masterworks, Vol. 8
- Various - Favourite Things
- Denise Alexander - David Anderson - Norman Rose - Lee Sweetland - Where Do Songs Begin
- Stereotaxic Device* Stereo Taxic Device - Stereo Taxic Device
- Lovex - Action
- Dream (22) - The Neverending Wandering Of Dreams
- Young "D" Boyz - Mr. Chronic
- Bodies Without Organs* BWO - Save My Pride
- Devin Townsend Presents
Ziltoid The Omniscient
- Phillip Jackson - Indijination
- Various - United! Undivided!
- Freddy Gardner - Freddy Gardner With Peter Yorke And His Concert Orchestra
- Dmitri Shostakovich* Shostakovich·/ London Symphony Orchestra, The* London Symphony·/ Jean Martinon* Martinon - Symphony No. 1 / The Age Of Gold - Ballet Suite
- Essential Viral Bliss - Antigenic Shift
- Electric Ghost - Nothing Without You
- The Quick Brown Fox - The Quick Brown Fox
- Shockabilly - 19th Nervous Breakdown
- Michael Austin - Out Tonight
- IMG - Pou Mner L'Dro !